7TH ANNUAL Leprechaun 5k Fun Run/WALK
Mark your calendars for the 7th Annual Leprechaun 5K Fun Run/Walk! This year we will do things a little bit differently so that we can all enjoy the event in a safe way. We will provide a variety of self-guided 5K routes through the community, and all you have to do is choose the one that looks the most convenient and fun for you, your family, and friends! Run or walk – just make sure you post your photos and times afterwards so that we can announce winners (link above)!
All participants will receive (by mail) a Leprechaun Fun Run SWAG BAG with lots of St. Patrick’s Day goodies, including a coupon for a complimentary green beverage at our local Rookies Restaurant and Saloon located, at 1323 Monroe Street in Strasburg.
- COST: $25 (commemorative shirts for an additional $15)
- WHO: All ages welcome
- WHERE: ANYWHERE!! Or use one of the Strasburg routes below.
- WHEN: March 7th–13th
- DEADLINE: March 3rd
- When is the race? We ask that you complete the 5K anytime between March 7-13.
- Where do I submit my results? You will submit all your results HERE. We will announce winners the week of March 15.
- What if I live outside of Strasburg, or I don’t like the routes you suggested? No problem! Pick your favorite 5K route and send us your results.
- Will there be awards for placement? No, but we will award the BEST DRESSED LEPRECHAUN and everyone will receive a “Swag Bag”!
- Will I receive a race day shirt? Race day shirts can be purchased for an additional charge of $15 and will be mailed out after the event.
- Can I still run with a group? Yes! We encourage you to run/walk safely with friends and family.
- Do I have to run? Of course not! This is YOUR race! You can walk the dog, jog, push a stroller…whatever you want!
- More questions? Call 303-622-4260
Annual Easter Egg Hunt: Saturday, March 27
Aquafina Major League Baseball Pitch, Hit & Run is an exciting skills competition that provides boys and girls the chance to advance through four levels of competition, including Team Championship events at all 30 Major League ballparks. DATE: Sunday, April 25st; TIME: 1pm (check-in at Noon); AGES: 7- 14; LOCATION: Strasburg South Softball Field; FEE: Free